Zsuzsa Barta is an experienced clinical psychologist with special interest in explorative psychotherapies. Zsuzsa integrates various therapeutic modalities depending on the needs of her clients, and the purpose of the therapy process. Her work is supported by thorough academic training and commitment to ongoing studies and research.
Zsuzsa’s techniques have changed and developed throughout the years but her philosophy remains the same – it doesn’t really matter what techniques are applied if the therapist is competent and authentic. What brings about positive change is always the quality of the therapeutic relationship, updated knowledge and skill base of the therapist and the active, committed involvement of the client.
- B.A. (Hons) Psy,
- Post-grad. Dip. Clin.Psy.
- Dipl. Of Adult Psychotherapy, ANZAP
- Diploma of Clin. Hypnosis,
- Dip. EMDR
Techniques I integrate:
- Conversational Model of Psychotherapy
- Self Psychological Psychotherapy
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing)
- Techniques from CBT (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy)
- Techniques from DBT (Dialectical Behaviour Therapy)
- Elements of IPT (Interpersonal Psychotherapy)
- A variety of techniques from Experiential and Somatic Therapies
- Australian Psychological Society (APS), Full Member,
- Member of POPIG (Psychoanalytically Orienteted Psychology Interest Group of the APS),
- Clinical Collage of APS, full member,
- Australian Society of Hypnosis (ASH), Full-member
- Australia New Zealand Association of Psychotherapy (ANZAP), full-member
- Psychologists Registration Board of NSW
- EMDR Assoc. of Australia, member
- International Association of Relational Psychoanalysts and Psychotherapists, full member
- Sydney Chapter of IARPP, full member